Chef Bob's Molten Chocolate & Jelly Mug-Cake
Share with the worldTweet
- Complete Pancake Mix (25g)
- Molten Chocolate Whey (20g)
- Splenda ( 3g)
- Baking Powder (3g)
- SF/FF Pudding Mix (Vanilla or Chocolate) (8g)
- PB Lean (German Chocolate Cake) (10g)
- 1/8 Cup Almond Milk (~25g)
- 1 Whole Egg
- Jam (Filling) (20g)
- Use a Magic Bullet, or another stand up blender for this recipe.
- Pour almond milk + whole egg into the Magic Bullet .
- Combine Whey, pancake mix, baking powder, SF/FF pudding mix, PB Lean, and Splenda, and add to your blender/Magic Bullet.
- Turn on your blender for a good 1-2 minutes to really let the ingredients bind together.
- Take a small coffee mug, or circular bowl that resembles the shape of a muffin, and coat it with cooking spray.
- Fill halfway with batter, add in jam, and cover with the rest of the batter. This will create a jelly filling.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes on a medium power (to prevent overflowing).
- Touch the outside of the mug cake to see if it is done, if not microwave for a few more seconds again on a medium powder until outside is firm to the touch.
- The inside should be gooey immediately after heating, but that will harden when it cools.
- Flip the mug cake upside down on a plate and allow it to cool for a few minutes. Then enjoy!