Cellucor COR-Fetti Cake Batter Cupcakes
Share with your friends!Tweet
Cupcakes always look so innocent. They're small, sweet, and many times, colorful. But just one of those little guys can run you a couple hundred calories, a stunning amount of sugar, too much fat and a few too many carbs than are allowed in your diet.
Lucky for you, not all cupcakes are bad news. Check out the latest recipe from Chef Bob and save yourself from bad cravings and calories.
1 Scoop (34g) COR Performance Whey (COR-Fetti Cake Batter)
80g Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy)
8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
Dash of Salt
1/4 Cup Splenda (6g)
Dash of Baking Powder
1 Egg White
50g Greek Yogurt
1/3 Cup Almond Milk (50g)
Dash of Vanilla Extract
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (Whey, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Splenda, Baking Powder, Salt, Complete Pancake Mix).
3) Add wet ingredients (Egg, Egg White, Greek Yogurt, Almond Milk, Vanilla Extract) to the dry, and mix with a hand mixer, whisk, or stand up mixer until batter is formed.
4) Line muffin pan with linens, and fill the linens halfway with batter. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on top.
5) Pull the pan out of oven and place it on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
For Entire Recipe:
Calories ~ 550
Protein ~ 45g
Carbs ~ 70g
Fat ~ 10g
Each Cupcake (In a batch of 10):
Calories ~ 55
Protein ~ 4.5g
Carbs ~ 7g
Fat ~ 1g
EDITOR'S PICKS: 4 PROTEIN RECIPES UNDER 400 CALORIES
Enjoy delicious, guilt-free desserts--all under 400 calories.Read More
COOKIES 'N' CREAM OREO CRUMBLE
Get ready to crumble, with Bob's latest protein recipe.Read More
JEN JEWELL'S SIMPLY DELICIOUS PROTEIN PANCAKE RECIPE
Whip up some protein pancakes with this simple and fit recipe!Read More