Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread Pumpkin Cupcakes
Share with your friends!Tweet
2 Servings Pillsbury Perfectly Pumpkin Baking Mix (90g)
1 Serving Sugar Free Fat/ Free Pudding Mix (8g)
Dash of Splenda (3g)
Dash of Cinnamon (2g)
Dash Baking Powder (3g)
Dash of Pumpkin Spice (1g)
1 Serving MyOatmeal.com PB Lean (Pumpkin Spice) (12g)
3oz Pumpkin (75g)
2oz Greek Yogurt (50g)
2oz Banana (50g)
3oz Greek Yogurt (75g)
4 Servings Whip Cream (20g)
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (Pillsbury Mix, Whey, Pudding Mix, Splenda, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie Spice, PB Lean, & Baking Powder). Set Aside.
3) In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients (egg, yogurt, pumpkin, banana), and add to dry ingredients. Mix until batter is formed, using a spoon, hand mixer, hand blender, or stand up mixer.
4) Coat muffin tray with cooking spray and spoon batter evenly into each muffin tin. Don't overfill each tin (I suggest filling ¾ of way) to allow rising during the cooking process.
5) Bake 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes.
6) Place muffins onto a separate plate.
7) In a small bowl, mix Yogurt and Whip Cream to create frosting. Frost each cupcake when they are cooled.
For Entire Recipe:
If Make 6 Cupcakes: