Peanut Butter Marshmallow S'mores Brownies
Share with your friends!Tweet
This recipe makes 9 brownies
2 Servings Complete Pancake Mix (90g)
Dash of Baking Powder (3g)
Dash of Splenda (3g)
1 Serving MyOatmeal.com Peanut Butter Lean (12g)
1 Serving Sugar Free/Fat Free Pudding Mix (8g)
1 Serving Cocoa Powder (10g)
1 Egg White
3 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt (50g)
Dash of Almond Milk (10g)
2 Graham Crackers
2 Servings Mini-Marshmallows (30g)
Dash of Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup (10g)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl (Whey, Cocoa, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Splenda, PB Lean, Baking Powder, Pancake Mix).
- Add all wet ingredients to the dry, and combine with a hand mixer, stand up mixer, or hand blender until batter is formed.
- Coat a Pyrex Baking Dish (I used 9x9) with cooking spray, and transfer batter.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until brownies are 90% done.
- Take brownies out of the oven, apply mini marshmallows and turn oven to “Broil”. Broil the brownies for 1-2 minutes until marshmallows turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Allow finished product to cool for 3-5 minutes. Take both graham crackers and crumble on top, or leave one aside for decoration.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top for added flare and flavor.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Per brownie/serving (I made 9):