S'mores Layered Protein Cake
Share with your friends!Tweet
Want a creative way to enjoy a fireside favorite? Check out this S'mores Layered Protein Cake recipe from Chef Bob.
- Complete Pancake Mix (Extra Fluffy) (50g)
- 1 Scoop COR-Performance Whey S’mores (34g)
- Dash of Baking Powder (3g)
- Dash of Splenda (3g)
- SF/FF Pudding Mix (8g)
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Whole Egg
- 3 TBSP Greek Yogurt (50g)
- Dash of Almond Milk (15g)
- 1 Crushed Graham Cracker
- Greek Yogurt (50g) + Marshmallow Fluff (20g)
- 1 TBSP Chocolate Syrup (10g)
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (Whey, Salt, SF/FF Pudding Mix, Splenda, Baking Powder, and Pancake Mix), and set aside.
2. Crack egg into the mixture, add Greek yogurt and a dash of almond milk. Mix with a spoon or a whisk until batter is formed.
3. Take a 3-4 cup circular Tupperware container and coat with cooking spray. Transfer the batter, and microwave for 3-3.5 minutes on a medium power. (This setting prevents overcooking.)
4. Mix Greek yogurt and marshmallow fluff in a small dish and set aside as a glaze for the final product. Crush graham cracker into pieces for decoration on top of the cake, and have chocolate syrup out for drizzle. Set aside.
5. Once cake is ready, cut horizontally into thirds, and add the marshmallow Greek yogurt glaze to each layer. Stack the layers and top with crushed graham cracker. Drizzle chocolate syrup to complete S’mores cake!
For entire cake + toppings:
Calories ~ 590
Protein ~ 45g
Carbs ~ 80g
Fat ~ 10g
SPINACH AND CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
Dinner should be quick and painless during the week!Read More
COR-FETTI CAKE BATTER CUPCAKES
Take a bite out of these delicious protein cupcakes.Read More
EDITOR'S PICKS: 4 PROTEIN RECIPES UNDER 400 CALORIES
Enjoy delicious, guilt-free desserts--all under 400 calories.Read More